Camp Kill Yourself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CKY Guidelines

Go down

CKY Guidelines Empty CKY Guidelines

Post  admin Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:49 am

As most of you know, I don't expect to much out of everyone, but in order to keep order and

harmony there has to be some sort of structure to every family.

1.) There will be ZERO tolerance of disrespect, to either any CKY member, allies, or even someone we are fighting against.

2.)All Ranking CKY officers need to have a 1.5bil bounty minimum, there will be no exceptions

3.) Loyalty is first and foremost to the family the minute you join. You joined a family for a reason,

if you can't give 100% loyalty to that family then it is not the place for you.

4) If you have a problem with a ranking officer bring it to my attention by either myspace email or

pvt chat in our chat. Do NOT take it to another member of CKY..Problems within the family will be

addressed by either myself or Johnny(Godfather of CKY)

5.) I would now like to see everyone patroling pages once a day..even myself. I know most of you

do so already, but for newbies it should be brought to there attention, not only does it allow us to

know who is a member, it shows us who is active, and if there is a problem a page is easily found.

6.) I would like for all members of CKY to report at least once a week to the chat. New members

will be given the chat upon becoming recruits within the family

7.) ALL FIGHT LIST DRAMA IS TO BE KEPT 1ON1 UNLESS THE OTHER PERSON BRINGS IN

HIS OR HER FAMILY. NO FAMILY SHOULD BE CALLED IN FOR OVER ATTACKING. *there are

some cases where the family may be called in, but when you feel the family is needed it will be

reviewed before anyone other than the original two step in*

8.) All CKY recruits will be voted to soldier by the ranking officers of CKY

9.) It is the responsibility of new recruits to add all ranking officers to there mob

admin
Admin

https://campkillyourself.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum